The babies love the lessons in the pool and playing with water. The movements through these early games designed to stimulate their psychomotor development, creates social and emotional bonds with parents because they largely accompany this process.
Regulation and Operation of Classes
Classes will take place on Saturday mornings depending on the number of entries and age of the babies.
- 10.00 – 10.30 from 6m to 18m
- 10.45 – 11.15 from 18m to 36m
- 11.30 – 12.00 from 36m to 4/5 years
- Classes will be 30 minutes with 15 minutes break between classes.
- The number of babies per class is 6 and will always be accompanied by an adult.
- The babies and caregivers should bring suitable equipment for the swimming pool, swimsuit or shorts, cap, slippers and bathrobe. In some cases water diapers.
NOTE: Heated pool, water without chlorine treatment or salt.